0. All players MUST sign the VCAG Waiver form. Minors (under 18) MUST have a parent fillout and sign the minor attatchment.
1. Airsoft is a game of honor. Please call your own hits. Do NOT call opposing team players hits.
2. Eye protection MUST be worn at ALL TIMES. Call "Blind man" in the event of the loss of eye protection.
3. Eye protection at this time only requires the ANZI Z87.1 Compliency or better. Full contact eye protection is next step. Eye protection WILL be checked and cleared for EVERYONE before the game starts.
4. No "Knife kills" or any touching of the opposing team players is permitted in battle. (Unless specified by the scenario in which case special rules will apply) Helping or healing a "wounded" player out of the battle is fine.
5. When a hit is taken to the torso or head, the player is a dead man, and must remove themself from the battle.
6. When a hit is taken to a limb, i.e. any hit other then head shots, torso shots, or the "bang, bang" rule, the player must yell "HIT" and either remove themself from the battle as a dead man, OR they may call for a medic. If a medic responds to the scene, they must wrap a bandage around your "wound" to enter you in play again. Any hit while being healing counts, and any further hits after being healed make the player a dead man.
7. Dead men tell no tales, if you are tagged out of the game, you may not communicate to any team where players are, where you were shot from, etc, only to state you are dead. Once dead the player must return to the designated safe zone.
8. When removing yourself from the battle, you must CLEARLY have a hand raised in the air, and you must walk where your team came from. You may re-enter after a pre-defined time has elapsed. The standard respawn distance is 50yards (1/2 a football field, or 150 feet). If a different distance is given by the scenario, go with that.
9. In the event of a CQC scenario, players must call "bang, bang" when in an approximate range of 20ft. or less. Yelling "bang bang" counts as a hit. In the event of a "bang bang" tie, both players must turn around and walk away. Bang Bang may only be applied when within direct Line of Sight.
10. Grenades will be clearly defined at each scenario (no sock bombs). The kill radius for a grenade is 10ft.
11. FPS limit is set to 400 for automatics, over 450 is classified as a sniper rifle and may not be fired in full auto. Semi auto or bolt action only. Sniper rifle engagement is set to a minimum of 50 feet.
12. Communications and channels will be setup before game start. If you wish to use radio communication, please consult a VCAG admin before line up so we can assign you a clear channel.
13. Cheating doesn't make you look cool. While we cannot prevent you from cheating, you can be guaranteed that cheaters will be asked to leave the game, and will not be invited back to play again. We are watching.
14. Stealing, fighting, and breaking the law will result in VCAG calling the police.
15. No firing within 50 feet of the equipment / safe zone. First offense results in a warning, second results in removal from game. This may warrant forfeit of campaign ribbon if removed from a campaign mission.
16. Have fun! Violators will be shot, survivors will be shot again.